touchONCOLOGY.com is an independent information resource designed to support physicians, clinicians and leading industry professionals in continuously developing their knowledge, effectiveness and productivity.
- Concise and balanced articles written by leading authorities on a variety of salient topics
- Peer-reviewed and free-to-access articles
- Carefully selected video and podcasts; all free-to-access
- Designed for busy physicians and HCPs seeking the latest developments in their field
- Over 80% of articles independently commissioned under the guidance of the Editorial Board
- We welcome industry to support balanced, peer reviewed content
- Rapid publication (timelines from 6 weeks) resulting in cutting edge content
- Media Partnerships with key Medical Associations
- Archive of over 1,300 review articles and videos
- Database of over 20,000 and further outreach to physicians through our Media Partners
- Distributed as a free subscription in multiple formats (including social media)
touchONCOLOGY.com hosts the expert content from two peer-reviewed, biannual journals – the European Oncology & Haematology and Oncology & Hematology Review (US)
European Oncology & Haematology & Oncology & Hematology Review (US) are supported by editorial boards made up of leading experts from Europe, US and further afield and comprises key leaders from a variety of oncology and hematology disciplines. The editorial board assist in the commissioning of independent review articles and provide expert editorial advice. The full Editorial Boards can be found here
Touch Medical Media endeavours to publish unbiased, balanced reviews and studies and follow the publication guidelines as recommended by the ICMJE (www.icmje.org) and in the Good Publication Practice guidelines (www.ismpp.org/gpp2). All authors are asked to disclose personal, commercial, academic, and financial interests, along with any funding, financial support and medical writing assistance relating to the paper. All articles undergo a rigorous, double-blind peer review, conducted by at least two independent experts in the field to ensure articles are balanced, objective, and relevant to the current clinical landscape.
Whilst providing a platform for the peer-reviewed content from our industry-leading journals, touchONCOLOGY.com also provides physicians, clinicians and other healthcare professionals with multimedia features including podcasts and carefully selected videos, to further aide easy and effective learning.