- NICE Issues Technology Appraisal Guidance for Brigatinib
- EMA Starts Review on Screening Patients Before Treatment with Fluorouracil, Capecitabine, Tegafur and Flucytosine
- Researchers Develop New Method to Detect Cancerous DNA in Lung Cancer Patients’ Blood: An Advance in Liquid Biopsies [Annals of Oncology...
- Françoise Mornex is First Female Recipient of Heine H. Hansen Award [ELCC Press Release]
- FDA Approves Atezolizumab for Extensive-Stage SCLC
- NICE Issues Technology Appraisal Guidance on Tisagenlecleucel for Treating Relapsed or Refractory DLBCL
Bernardo L Rapoport
Bernardo L Rapoport is a Specialist Physician and Medical Oncologist at The Medical Oncology Centre in Rosebank, Johannesburg, South Africa. His fields of interest include cancer supportive care, antiemetics and infections in cancer, breast cancer, solid tumours and new anticancer agents. Dr Rapoport is a member of numerous professional societies, including the South African Society of Medical Oncology (SASMO), the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), the Amercian Society for Medical Oncology (ASCO) and the Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC), Chair of the MASCC Infection and Myelosupression Study Group and a member of the MASCC Antiemetic Guidelines Working Group and the MASCC Skin Toxicity Study Group. He is a member of various South African and international pharmaceutical company Advisory Boards as well as Protocol Steering Committees. Dr Rapoport has presented more than 100 abstracts at South African and international meetings (including ASCO, MASCC and ESMO) and published more than 60 peer-reviewed publications with over 2,000 citations. He is a reviewer for numerous scientific medical journals, including Annals of Oncology, Supportive Care in Cancer and Journal of Clinical Oncology.
European Oncology & Haematology
European Oncology & Haematology, 2013;9(2):84–9
Oncology & Hematology Review (US)
Oncology & Hematology Review, 2014;10(1):25–32