Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- A Comprehensive Catalogue of Stromal Cells in Human Lung Tumours at Single-Cell Resolution
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval to Ipilimumab in Combination with Nivolumab for MSI-H or dMMR mCRC
- EMA Recommends Granting a Marketing Authorisation for Liposomal Formulation of a Fixed Combination of Daunorubicin and Cytarabine
- FDA Approves the Ventana PD-L1 (SP142) Assay for PD L1 Expression in ≥ 5% IC in Urothelial Carcinoma Tissue
- Study Identifies Factors Associated with Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma that Indicate Better Survival
- EMA Recommends Granting Marketing Authorisations for the First Two CAR T-cell Therapies in the EU
Nathaniel S. Treister, DMD, DMSc talks about differential diagnostic procedures utilized for patients with oral mucositis
Dr Mitchell describes the evolution of the interventional cancer pain service at the Beatson Oncology Centre in Glasgow. The development of the ITDD (Intrathecal Drug Delivery Service) is discussed in detail.
Oncology experts discuss the problem of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) in cancer treatment and compare how they would manage a difficult case of delayed CINV.
Dr Nichola Gale discusses research into the role of exercise in patients with cancer cachexia, which was funded by a Tenovus Innovation grant.
Dr. Martin Blackstein, Staff Medical Oncologist and Dr. Jay Wunder, Surgeon-in-Chief talk about sarcoma and the how Mount Sinai has lead the way to improving cure rates.
Interview with Prof Frederik Amant (KU Leuven).
Dr. Paul Daeninck, MD, MSc, FRCPC, Head of Pain and Symptom management CancerCare Manitoba Medical Oncologist explores the conversation between patients and physicians about palliative care with Virtual Hospice.
Edward Abrahams, Ph.D., president of the Personalized Medicine Coalition, discusses the need for policies that encourage innovation in cancer research and personalized medicine in order to improve patient outcomes.
Drs. Normand Laperriere and Mojgan Hodaie who work closely with brain tumour patients at Ontario’s only Gamma Knife centre.
Professor Steve Clifford talks about his new ground-breaking research programme that will use cutting-edge screening techniques to identify critical genetic and biochemical features of aggressive childhood brain tumours.