Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Carboplatin Plus Paclitaxel Respresents a New Standard of Care for Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal Canal
- Major response to immunotherapy in early-stage mismatch repair deficient colon cancer [ESMO 2018 Press Release]
- B-F1RST Study Evaluates Blood-Based Tumour Mutational Burden as a Biomarker of Atezolizumab Activity in First-Line NSCLC Treatment
- Optimal Neo-Adjuvant Combination of Ipilimumab and Nivolumab Devised in High Risk Melanoma
- Immunotherapy may become new first line treatment in some metastatic colorectal cancers [ESMO 2018 Press Release]
- Olaparib maintenance extends progression-free survival by estimated 3 years in advanced ovarian cancer [ESMO 2018 Press Release]
Brett Parkinson, MD, medical director of breast imaging at Intermountain Medical Center's Breast Care Center, explains tomography and why it is so important for women to get regular screening mammograms.
Prof Harrington talks to ecancertv at ASCO 2014 about a randomised phase III trial of talimogene laherparepvec (T-VEC) versus subcutaneous granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) for the treatment of unresected stage IIIB/C and IV melanoma.
Dr. Jonathan Goldman from UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center talks about immunotherapy, filmed at IASLC in February 2014.
Dr Stewart (Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, USA) chairs a discussion with Prof Morgan (The Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK), Dr Bergsagel (Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona), and Prof Antonio Palumbo (University of Torina, Torina, Italy) at Myeloma 2014, about the treatment of myeloma.
Dr. Owen O’Connor gives us an overview of the state of treatment for T-Cell lymphoma and the latest news on emerging therapies.
Greg Stephens, CML advocate and executive director of the National CML Society, discusses work underway to champion for affordable treatment .
Dr. John Pagel discusses the explosion of new treatment options for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). Learn more about new biological therapies.
Dr. Rainer Storb discusses advances in using bone marrow transplant to treat acute myelogenous leukemia (AML). Hospitalization is no longer required.
Don A. Stevens, M.D., Medical Oncologist at Norton Healthcare, explains the differences between leukemia and lymphoma, two types of blood cancers.
Prof Fabienne Mackay talks about her team's ground breaking research published in the prestigious journal, Leukemia. Immune defects in patients with #leukaemia prevent them from fighting the cancer.