Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- FDA Expands Ribociclib Indication in HR-positive, HER2-negative Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
- EMA PRAC Recommends Restricting Use of Prostate Cancer Medicine Radium-223 Dichloride
- ESMO Releases New Patient Guide in Breast Cancer
- FDA Broadens Approval for Enzalutamide to Include Non-Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- NICE Issues Guideline for Primary Brain Tumours and Brain Metastases in Adults
- A Comprehensive Catalogue of Stromal Cells in Human Lung Tumours at Single-Cell Resolution
Brett Parkinson, MD, medical director of breast imaging at Intermountain Medical Center's Breast Care Center, explains tomography and why it is so important for women to get regular screening mammograms.
Prof Harrington talks to ecancertv at ASCO 2014 about a randomised phase III trial of talimogene laherparepvec (T-VEC) versus subcutaneous granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) for the treatment of unresected stage IIIB/C and IV melanoma.
Dr. Jonathan Goldman from UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center talks about immunotherapy, filmed at IASLC in February 2014.
Dr Stewart (Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, USA) chairs a discussion with Prof Morgan (The Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK), Dr Bergsagel (Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona), and Prof Antonio Palumbo (University of Torina, Torina, Italy) at Myeloma 2014, about the treatment of myeloma.
Dr. Owen O’Connor gives us an overview of the state of treatment for T-Cell lymphoma and the latest news on emerging therapies.
Greg Stephens, CML advocate and executive director of the National CML Society, discusses work underway to champion for affordable treatment .
Dr. John Pagel discusses the explosion of new treatment options for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). Learn more about new biological therapies.
Dr. Rainer Storb discusses advances in using bone marrow transplant to treat acute myelogenous leukemia (AML). Hospitalization is no longer required.
Don A. Stevens, M.D., Medical Oncologist at Norton Healthcare, explains the differences between leukemia and lymphoma, two types of blood cancers.
Prof Fabienne Mackay talks about her team's ground breaking research published in the prestigious journal, Leukemia. Immune defects in patients with #leukaemia prevent them from fighting the cancer.