Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Clinical Benefit Associated with Participation in Modern Phase I Oncology Studies
- ASCO 2018: Large Study of DNA Mismatch Repair Genes Determines Mutation Frequency in Several Types of Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Primary Mediastinal Large B-cell Lymphoma
- FDA Approves Bevacizumab in Combination with Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Advanced Cervical Cancer with Disease Progression During or After Chemotherapy
- 20 Years of Excellence in Gastrointestinal Research and Practice [WCGI Media Alert]
Head & Neck Cancer with Dr Soffen
Dr. Heidi Gray describes the best current and promising future treatment options for ovarian cancer. Learn about surgery, chemo and PARP inhibitors.
Dr Painter and Dr Edwards will use their Weekend to End Women's Cancers funds to work out whether these genes do increase a person's risk, and what role these gene variants play. This knowledge is an essential basis for research into future treatment options.
Dr. Giuseppe Del Priore, National Director of Gynecologic Oncology, discusses the main risk factors for cervical cancer: human papillomavirus (HPV) infection, smoking and poor diet.
UCLA gynecologic oncologist, Dr. Sanaz Memarzadeh discusses endometrial cancer.
Professor Craig Robson's lab is interested in the molecular biology, otherwise known as the nuts and bolts, of prostate cancer.
Dr Mayank Agarwal , NMC Urocare talks about importance of surgery in Kidney cancer, the various stages of malignancy and surgical options for the same namely open, laparoscopic and robotic.
Dr. Scott Tykodi describes the treatment options for kidney cancer, including new generations of promising drugs.
Dr Rishikesh Pandya talks about urinary bladder cancer surgery, types of bladder cancer, treatment options, bladder removal, alternative urine passage, reconstruct new bladder, post surgery counseling.
Jorge A. Garcia, MD., FACP., about the impact of the recently published Phase III Randomized Study of Chemohormonal Therapy Versus Androgen Ablation Therapy in Patients With Extensive Metastatic Prostate Cancer.