Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Clinical Benefit Associated with Participation in Modern Phase I Oncology Studies
- ASCO 2018: Large Study of DNA Mismatch Repair Genes Determines Mutation Frequency in Several Types of Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Primary Mediastinal Large B-cell Lymphoma
- FDA Approves Bevacizumab in Combination with Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Advanced Cervical Cancer with Disease Progression During or After Chemotherapy
- 20 Years of Excellence in Gastrointestinal Research and Practice [WCGI Media Alert]
Wen Wee Ma, MBBS, Associate Professor of Oncology at RPCI, takes a look at recent research indicating potential improvement for early detection of pancreatic cancer.
experts discuss the role of liver function tests and detailed imaging studies in determining which treatment may be most effective and safest for people with liver cancer.
Diagnosis of GIST by EUS FNA - Bronte Holt
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Regorafenib Monotherapy in Asian Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC)
Lee Lokey, MD, and Manuel Hidalgo, MD, PhD, discuss Selected presentations on pancreatic cancer from the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancer Meeting in Barcelona
Dr Devinder Bansi, one of BMI Healthcare's leading consultant gastroenterologists talks about colorectal cancer screening at the BMI Healthcare Gastroenterology and Colorectal Surgery Conference 2014.
Doctors representing The BC5 Project,a group focused on broadening awareness of breast cancer treatment options, discuss the issues women need to consider when making decisions about early-stage breast cancer treatment.
Prof Bocci (University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy) about the benefits of metronomic treatment whilst highlighting the difficulties faced in trying to research it such as limited knowledge of their mechanics and biomarkers, as well as the logistical difficulties, such as funding.
Dr Bertolini (European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy) talks to ecancertv at the 4th Metronomic Chemotherapy Meeting in Milan about drug metronomic therapy and drug repurposing with particular reference to the use of metformin against breast cancer, formerly used in diabetes.
Prof Clevers talks to ecancertv at WIN 2014 about using single stem cells to grow tissue for cancer research and potentially cancer treatment.