Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Changes in Oncology Trials Design After Initiation of Patient Accrual
- ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress Showcases New Technologies Set to Improve Cancer Treatment [ESMO Press Release]
- Death Rates from Cancer will Fall in Australasian Countries and Russia in 2018: Researchers Call for Urgent Measures on Tobacco control,...
- Withdrawal of Application for a Change to the EU Marketing Authorisation for Atezolizumab
- FDA Approves Atezolizumab with Chemotherapy and Bevacizumab for First-line Treatment of Metastatic Non-squamous NSCLC
- Adjuvant T-DM1 in HER2-positive Early Breast Cancer With Residual Invasive Disease After Completion of Neoadjuvant Therapy
Wen Wee Ma, MBBS, Associate Professor of Oncology at RPCI, takes a look at recent research indicating potential improvement for early detection of pancreatic cancer.
experts discuss the role of liver function tests and detailed imaging studies in determining which treatment may be most effective and safest for people with liver cancer.
Diagnosis of GIST by EUS FNA - Bronte Holt
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Regorafenib Monotherapy in Asian Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC)
Lee Lokey, MD, and Manuel Hidalgo, MD, PhD, discuss Selected presentations on pancreatic cancer from the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancer Meeting in Barcelona
Dr Devinder Bansi, one of BMI Healthcare's leading consultant gastroenterologists talks about colorectal cancer screening at the BMI Healthcare Gastroenterology and Colorectal Surgery Conference 2014.
Doctors representing The BC5 Project,a group focused on broadening awareness of breast cancer treatment options, discuss the issues women need to consider when making decisions about early-stage breast cancer treatment.
Prof Bocci (University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy) about the benefits of metronomic treatment whilst highlighting the difficulties faced in trying to research it such as limited knowledge of their mechanics and biomarkers, as well as the logistical difficulties, such as funding.
Dr Bertolini (European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy) talks to ecancertv at the 4th Metronomic Chemotherapy Meeting in Milan about drug metronomic therapy and drug repurposing with particular reference to the use of metformin against breast cancer, formerly used in diabetes.
Prof Clevers talks to ecancertv at WIN 2014 about using single stem cells to grow tissue for cancer research and potentially cancer treatment.