Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Clinical Benefit Associated with Participation in Modern Phase I Oncology Studies
- ASCO 2018: Large Study of DNA Mismatch Repair Genes Determines Mutation Frequency in Several Types of Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Primary Mediastinal Large B-cell Lymphoma
- FDA Approves Bevacizumab in Combination with Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Advanced Cervical Cancer with Disease Progression During or After Chemotherapy
- 20 Years of Excellence in Gastrointestinal Research and Practice [WCGI Media Alert]
Watch Carlos L. Arteaga, MD, the Donna S. Hall Chair in Breast Cancer Research at the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, professor of Medicine and Cancer Biology at Vanderbilt, American Cancer Society Clinical Research Professor and Director of the Vanderbilt Breast Cancer Program. Listen to him talk about Translational Insights for Clinical Research and Practice.
Watch Gad Rennert, MD, PhD, chairman of the Department of Community Medicine and Epidemiology at Carmel Medical Center and Technion Faculty of Medicine as well as Director of the CHS National Israeli Cancer Control Center. Listen to him talk about Use of Bisphosphonates and Risk of Postmenopausal Breast Cancer.
Watch Kimberly L. Blackwell, MD, associate professor of medicine and director of the Clinical Trials Program in Breast Cancer at Duke University Medical Center talk about "Updated Survival Analysis of a Randomized Study of Lapatinib Alone or in Combination with Trastuzumab in Women with HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Progressing on Trastuzumab Therapy.
SAN ANTONIO -- The most anticipated reports here at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium focused on new ways to use old drugs, particularly trastuzumab (Herceptin) and bisphosphonates. But exciting results from new agents in the pipeline stole some of the thunder.