Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- EMA Recommends Extension of Therapeutic Indications for Enzalutamide
- EMA Recommends Granting a Marketing Authorisation for Apealea (Paclitaxel)
- EMA Recommends Granting Marketing Authorisation for Brigatinib
- ESMO Launches New Patient Guide in Cervical Cancer
- ESMO 2018 Awardees announced [ESMO Press Release]
- NICE Develops Medtech Innovation Briefing on AlignRT in Breast Cancer Radiotherapy
Watch Carlos L. Arteaga, MD, the Donna S. Hall Chair in Breast Cancer Research at the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, professor of Medicine and Cancer Biology at Vanderbilt, American Cancer Society Clinical Research Professor and Director of the Vanderbilt Breast Cancer Program. Listen to him talk about Translational Insights for Clinical Research and Practice.
Watch Gad Rennert, MD, PhD, chairman of the Department of Community Medicine and Epidemiology at Carmel Medical Center and Technion Faculty of Medicine as well as Director of the CHS National Israeli Cancer Control Center. Listen to him talk about Use of Bisphosphonates and Risk of Postmenopausal Breast Cancer.
Watch Kimberly L. Blackwell, MD, associate professor of medicine and director of the Clinical Trials Program in Breast Cancer at Duke University Medical Center talk about "Updated Survival Analysis of a Randomized Study of Lapatinib Alone or in Combination with Trastuzumab in Women with HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Progressing on Trastuzumab Therapy.
SAN ANTONIO -- The most anticipated reports here at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium focused on new ways to use old drugs, particularly trastuzumab (Herceptin) and bisphosphonates. But exciting results from new agents in the pipeline stole some of the thunder.