Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- CheckMate 227 Reveals Tumour Mutational Burden as an Important and Independent Biomarker in Advanced NSCLC
- FDA Approves Nivolumab/Ipilimumab Combination for Intermediate or Poor-Risk Advanced RCC
- ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2018: Abstracts
- FDA Finalises Guidances to Accelerate the Development of Reliable, Beneficial NGS-Based Tests
- EMA to Review Risk of Dosing Errors with Methotrexate
- ELCC 2018 News: New Data Support First-Line Osimertinib in Patients with NSCLC and Sensitising EGFR Mutation
June Eilers, PhD, APRN-CNS, BC reviews oral mucositis grading systems and their use in clinical practice.
Steven Libutti, MD, discusses a Phase II study that examines the effectiveness of adjuvant everolimus on metastatic pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors of the liver.
Dr. Janis Abkowitz explains why myelodysplatic syndrome, or MDS patients have anemia. Learn more about her study and how it is impacting treatment.
Dr. Jorge Cortes of MD Anderson Cancer Center, breaks downs the meaning behind several side effects, including anemia, cytopenia and thrombocytopenia, experienced by many MPN patients.
Brain Tumors: Choosing the Right Treatment Option and Neurosurgical Team.
Dr. David Snyder explains how transplant is used in MPN treatment and who transplant is ideal for.
Dr. A. James Moser helps us understand which patients are candidates for pancreatic cancer surgery and the importance of consulting with a multidisciplinary team that may include a medical oncologist, radiation oncologist, pathologist and radiologist.
Dr. Alison Moliterno from Johns Hopkins Medicine, explains what doctors know about why MPNs occur, risks for contracting an MPN, and whether the disease may be hereditary or related to genetics.
Dr Zafer Baslar (Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey) presented the results of a multicentre study that was conducted in Turkey to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of generics for chronic myeloid leukaemia patients.
Dr Bogler (MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, USA) talks to ecancertv at WIN 2014 about how different cancer institutions have collaborated with regards to research on personalised medicine and palliative care.