Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Changes in Oncology Trials Design After Initiation of Patient Accrual
- ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress Showcases New Technologies Set to Improve Cancer Treatment [ESMO Press Release]
- Death Rates from Cancer will Fall in Australasian Countries and Russia in 2018: Researchers Call for Urgent Measures on Tobacco control,...
- Withdrawal of Application for a Change to the EU Marketing Authorisation for Atezolizumab
- FDA Approves Atezolizumab with Chemotherapy and Bevacizumab for First-line Treatment of Metastatic Non-squamous NSCLC
- Adjuvant T-DM1 in HER2-positive Early Breast Cancer With Residual Invasive Disease After Completion of Neoadjuvant Therapy
Dr Kallioniemi (University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland) talks to ecancertv at WIN 2014 about using a systems medicine approach to optimise drugs and drug combinations for individual patients with acute myeloid leukaemia.
Dr Pasquier (Children's Cancer Institute Australia, Randwick, Australia) talks about drug repurposing with particular reference to the use of betablockers in paediatric neuroblastoma.
Dr Campo (University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the genetics of CLL, with specific reference to ibrutinib and the RESONATE trial.
Prof Stewart (Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, USA) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about his work comparing the use of lenalidomide and thalidomide in elderly patients with multiple myeloma.
Prof Robin Foa, Dr Simon Rule and Dr Clemens Wendtner discuss the main highlights presented from the ASH 2013 meeting.
Prof Christian Marth talks to ecancer at the 2013 ESGO meeting in Liverpool about the organisation of clinical cancer trials in Europe and the European Network of Gynae-oncological Trial Groups (ENGOT).
Prof Charles Swanton (CRUK London Research Institute, London, UK) talks to ecancertv at the EIKCS conference about his work looking at intratumour heterogeneity in renal and lung cancer.
Inhibition of PD-L1 using drug MPDL3280A for patients with metastatic urothelial bladder cancer.
Dr Grande (Hospital Ramon y Cajal, Madrid, Spain) about his work looking at regorafenib as a single agent for first-line treatment of frail and/or unfit for polychemotherapy patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
British researchers say aspirin could reduce the risk of developing - or dying from - certain types of cancer.