Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Clinical Benefit Associated with Participation in Modern Phase I Oncology Studies
- ASCO 2018: Large Study of DNA Mismatch Repair Genes Determines Mutation Frequency in Several Types of Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Primary Mediastinal Large B-cell Lymphoma
- FDA Approves Bevacizumab in Combination with Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Advanced Cervical Cancer with Disease Progression During or After Chemotherapy
- 20 Years of Excellence in Gastrointestinal Research and Practice [WCGI Media Alert]
Dr Kallioniemi (University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland) talks to ecancertv at WIN 2014 about using a systems medicine approach to optimise drugs and drug combinations for individual patients with acute myeloid leukaemia.
Dr Pasquier (Children's Cancer Institute Australia, Randwick, Australia) talks about drug repurposing with particular reference to the use of betablockers in paediatric neuroblastoma.
Dr Campo (University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the genetics of CLL, with specific reference to ibrutinib and the RESONATE trial.
Prof Stewart (Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, USA) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about his work comparing the use of lenalidomide and thalidomide in elderly patients with multiple myeloma.
Prof Robin Foa, Dr Simon Rule and Dr Clemens Wendtner discuss the main highlights presented from the ASH 2013 meeting.
Prof Christian Marth talks to ecancer at the 2013 ESGO meeting in Liverpool about the organisation of clinical cancer trials in Europe and the European Network of Gynae-oncological Trial Groups (ENGOT).
Prof Charles Swanton (CRUK London Research Institute, London, UK) talks to ecancertv at the EIKCS conference about his work looking at intratumour heterogeneity in renal and lung cancer.
Inhibition of PD-L1 using drug MPDL3280A for patients with metastatic urothelial bladder cancer.
Dr Grande (Hospital Ramon y Cajal, Madrid, Spain) about his work looking at regorafenib as a single agent for first-line treatment of frail and/or unfit for polychemotherapy patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
British researchers say aspirin could reduce the risk of developing - or dying from - certain types of cancer.