Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Clinical Benefit Associated with Participation in Modern Phase I Oncology Studies
- ASCO 2018: Large Study of DNA Mismatch Repair Genes Determines Mutation Frequency in Several Types of Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Primary Mediastinal Large B-cell Lymphoma
- FDA Approves Bevacizumab in Combination with Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Advanced Cervical Cancer with Disease Progression During or After Chemotherapy
- 20 Years of Excellence in Gastrointestinal Research and Practice [WCGI Media Alert]
Dr Khadija Aljefri talks to ecancertv at the XV World Congress on Cancers of the Skin in Edinburgh, UK, about her research on biomarker "IMP3" which may make screening for squamous cell carcinoma of the skin possible.
Prof Shaked talks to ecancertv at the Metronomic Chemotherapy Meeting in Milan about the benefits of a metronomic chemotherapy regimen as a less aggressive treatment than high dose chemotherapy.
Mayo Clinic spearheads the most advanced cancer treatments, while deploying the most innovative technologies to diagnose and prevent cancer in the 21st century. Our new weapon against cancer is pencil beam scanning proton beam therapy, which delivers concentrated radiation to tumors without exposing surrounding healthy tissues.
Dr. Timothy Cripe and his team are looking into how common cold sore viruses can actually help treat children diagnosed with certain types of cancers including neuroblastoma.
CSWN talks with Gregg W. Stone, MD, of Columbia University and New York Presbyterian Hospital, about trends in the stent thrombosis with drug-eluting stents. This interview was conducted at TCT 2013 in San Francisco.
Dr. Ruben Mesa describes the spectrum of possible risks for patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms, particularly polycythemia vera (PV) and essential thrombocythemia (ET).
Raoul Tibes, M.D., Ph.D., hematologist at Mayo Clinic in Arizona, discusses various treatment options available for individuals diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndrome.
Dr. Panos Konstantinopoulos, a medical oncologist, talks about his work in the Gynecologic Oncology Program at Dana-Farber's Susan F. Smith Center for Women's Cancers.
How weight impacts uterine or endometrial cancer, and standard treatment options for uterine cancer.
Prostate: Men with an elevated serum level of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) or suspicious findings on digital rectal examination (DRE) are examined by transrectal ultrasound (TRUS).