Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Changes in Oncology Trials Design After Initiation of Patient Accrual
- ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress Showcases New Technologies Set to Improve Cancer Treatment [ESMO Press Release]
- Death Rates from Cancer will Fall in Australasian Countries and Russia in 2018: Researchers Call for Urgent Measures on Tobacco control,...
- Withdrawal of Application for a Change to the EU Marketing Authorisation for Atezolizumab
- FDA Approves Atezolizumab with Chemotherapy and Bevacizumab for First-line Treatment of Metastatic Non-squamous NSCLC
- Adjuvant T-DM1 in HER2-positive Early Breast Cancer With Residual Invasive Disease After Completion of Neoadjuvant Therapy
Dr Khadija Aljefri talks to ecancertv at the XV World Congress on Cancers of the Skin in Edinburgh, UK, about her research on biomarker "IMP3" which may make screening for squamous cell carcinoma of the skin possible.
Prof Shaked talks to ecancertv at the Metronomic Chemotherapy Meeting in Milan about the benefits of a metronomic chemotherapy regimen as a less aggressive treatment than high dose chemotherapy.
Mayo Clinic spearheads the most advanced cancer treatments, while deploying the most innovative technologies to diagnose and prevent cancer in the 21st century. Our new weapon against cancer is pencil beam scanning proton beam therapy, which delivers concentrated radiation to tumors without exposing surrounding healthy tissues.
Dr. Timothy Cripe and his team are looking into how common cold sore viruses can actually help treat children diagnosed with certain types of cancers including neuroblastoma.
CSWN talks with Gregg W. Stone, MD, of Columbia University and New York Presbyterian Hospital, about trends in the stent thrombosis with drug-eluting stents. This interview was conducted at TCT 2013 in San Francisco.
Dr. Ruben Mesa describes the spectrum of possible risks for patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms, particularly polycythemia vera (PV) and essential thrombocythemia (ET).
Raoul Tibes, M.D., Ph.D., hematologist at Mayo Clinic in Arizona, discusses various treatment options available for individuals diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndrome.
Dr. Panos Konstantinopoulos, a medical oncologist, talks about his work in the Gynecologic Oncology Program at Dana-Farber's Susan F. Smith Center for Women's Cancers.
How weight impacts uterine or endometrial cancer, and standard treatment options for uterine cancer.
Prostate: Men with an elevated serum level of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) or suspicious findings on digital rectal examination (DRE) are examined by transrectal ultrasound (TRUS).