Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Immune-Modified Response Criteria in Solid Tumours
- ELCC 2018 Press Release: Further evidence that immunotherapy provides a long-term survival benefit for lung cancer patients
- Social Network Index Developed to Assess the Support Resources of Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Survivors
- ELCC 2018 Press Release: Fighting Number-one Cancer Killer With Research and A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Project Explores a New Approach to Genomics Research
- Annals of Oncology Press Release: Decline in Colorectal Cancer Deaths is a “Major Success” Story; Seven per Cent Fall in Death Rates Since...
Medical oncologists William Tap and Ping Chi describe an investigational combination therapy for untreated advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
Prof Henry Kitchener talks about his research into HPV testing in cervical screening in the Institute of Cancer Sciences at The University of Manchester.
Dr. Scott describes the origin of this type of treatment while Dr. Snyder discusses how candidates for stem cell transplant are determined and when this treatment should be considered.
Experts from the Penn Mesothelioma and Pleural Program discuss the use and side effects of modern chemotherapy and medical oncology as treatment options for mesothelioma inpatients and outpatients.
Dr Mazzarella (European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the use of retinoic acid in acute promyelocytic leukaemia.
Dr Galetto (Cellectis Therapeutics, Paris, France) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the genetic modification of T cells for fighting haematological cancers.
Prof Martinelli (University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the use of novel targets in acute myeloid leukaemia.
Dr Hinrichs talks to ecancertv at ASCO 2014 about his work using immunotherapy to tackle cervical cancer. HPV-targeted tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes for the treatment of cervical cancer is a new field.
Cometriq (cabozantinib) is already approved for thyroid cancer and is showing promise for late stage kidney cancer. Interview with Guru Sonpavde conducted at the 2014 ASCO meeting by Dr. Sumanta (Monty) Pal.
June Eilers, PhD, APRN-CNS, BC discusses how intensity and duration of cancer treatment may affect oral mucositis.