Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Clinical Benefit Associated with Participation in Modern Phase I Oncology Studies
- ASCO 2018: Large Study of DNA Mismatch Repair Genes Determines Mutation Frequency in Several Types of Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Primary Mediastinal Large B-cell Lymphoma
- FDA Approves Bevacizumab in Combination with Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Advanced Cervical Cancer with Disease Progression During or After Chemotherapy
- 20 Years of Excellence in Gastrointestinal Research and Practice [WCGI Media Alert]
Medical oncologists William Tap and Ping Chi describe an investigational combination therapy for untreated advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
Prof Henry Kitchener talks about his research into HPV testing in cervical screening in the Institute of Cancer Sciences at The University of Manchester.
Dr. Scott describes the origin of this type of treatment while Dr. Snyder discusses how candidates for stem cell transplant are determined and when this treatment should be considered.
Experts from the Penn Mesothelioma and Pleural Program discuss the use and side effects of modern chemotherapy and medical oncology as treatment options for mesothelioma inpatients and outpatients.
Dr Mazzarella (European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the use of retinoic acid in acute promyelocytic leukaemia.
Dr Galetto (Cellectis Therapeutics, Paris, France) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the genetic modification of T cells for fighting haematological cancers.
Prof Martinelli (University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the use of novel targets in acute myeloid leukaemia.
Dr Hinrichs talks to ecancertv at ASCO 2014 about his work using immunotherapy to tackle cervical cancer. HPV-targeted tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes for the treatment of cervical cancer is a new field.
Cometriq (cabozantinib) is already approved for thyroid cancer and is showing promise for late stage kidney cancer. Interview with Guru Sonpavde conducted at the 2014 ASCO meeting by Dr. Sumanta (Monty) Pal.
June Eilers, PhD, APRN-CNS, BC discusses how intensity and duration of cancer treatment may affect oral mucositis.