Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Changes in Oncology Trials Design After Initiation of Patient Accrual
- ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress Showcases New Technologies Set to Improve Cancer Treatment [ESMO Press Release]
- Death Rates from Cancer will Fall in Australasian Countries and Russia in 2018: Researchers Call for Urgent Measures on Tobacco control,...
- Withdrawal of Application for a Change to the EU Marketing Authorisation for Atezolizumab
- FDA Approves Atezolizumab with Chemotherapy and Bevacizumab for First-line Treatment of Metastatic Non-squamous NSCLC
- Adjuvant T-DM1 in HER2-positive Early Breast Cancer With Residual Invasive Disease After Completion of Neoadjuvant Therapy
Medical oncologists William Tap and Ping Chi describe an investigational combination therapy for untreated advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
Prof Henry Kitchener talks about his research into HPV testing in cervical screening in the Institute of Cancer Sciences at The University of Manchester.
Dr. Scott describes the origin of this type of treatment while Dr. Snyder discusses how candidates for stem cell transplant are determined and when this treatment should be considered.
Experts from the Penn Mesothelioma and Pleural Program discuss the use and side effects of modern chemotherapy and medical oncology as treatment options for mesothelioma inpatients and outpatients.
Dr Mazzarella (European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the use of retinoic acid in acute promyelocytic leukaemia.
Dr Galetto (Cellectis Therapeutics, Paris, France) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the genetic modification of T cells for fighting haematological cancers.
Prof Martinelli (University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy) talks to ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the use of novel targets in acute myeloid leukaemia.
Dr Hinrichs talks to ecancertv at ASCO 2014 about his work using immunotherapy to tackle cervical cancer. HPV-targeted tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes for the treatment of cervical cancer is a new field.
Cometriq (cabozantinib) is already approved for thyroid cancer and is showing promise for late stage kidney cancer. Interview with Guru Sonpavde conducted at the 2014 ASCO meeting by Dr. Sumanta (Monty) Pal.
June Eilers, PhD, APRN-CNS, BC discusses how intensity and duration of cancer treatment may affect oral mucositis.