Touch Medical Media have carefully selected some of the above video content from 3rd party sources for educational & informational purposes and are hosting the content as 'fair use' Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976.
- Immune-Modified Response Criteria in Solid Tumours
- ELCC 2018 Press Release: Further evidence that immunotherapy provides a long-term survival benefit for lung cancer patients
- Social Network Index Developed to Assess the Support Resources of Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Survivors
- ELCC 2018 Press Release: Fighting Number-one Cancer Killer With Research and A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Project Explores a New Approach to Genomics Research
- Annals of Oncology Press Release: Decline in Colorectal Cancer Deaths is a “Major Success” Story; Seven per Cent Fall in Death Rates Since...
At a press conference at ASCO 2014, Prof Sweeney (Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, USA) presents the findings that adding the chemotherapy drug docetaxel to standard hormone therapy extends survival for men with hormone-sensitive prostate cancer.
Dr Pérol talks to ecancertv at ASCO 2014 about the findings from the REVEL phase III study of patients with stage IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
Prof Zweegman (VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands) and Prof Aapro (Multidisciplinary Oncology Institute, Clinique De Genolier, Switzerland) discuss the latest multiple myeloma data presented at EHA 2014.
Prof Mateos (University Hospital of Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain) and Prof Moreau (Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nantes, Nantes, France) discuss multiple myeloma, with a particular focus on elderly patients, for ecancertv at EHA 2014.
Dr Rule (Derriford Hospital, Plymouth, UK) and Prof Cavalli (Oncology Institute of Southern Switzerland, Bellinzona, Switzerland) discuss recent data on MCL for ecancertv at EHA 2014.
Prof Gribben (Queen Mary University London, London, UK) chairs a discussion with Prof Hillmen (St James’ University Hospital, Leeds, UK), and Prof Mulligan (Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, Australia) about the advances in CLL.
Prof Sznol at ASCO 2014 about concurrent treatment with immunotherapy drugs ipilimumab and nivolumab produces an unprecedented median survival of roughly three and a half years (40 months) for patients with advanced melanoma.
Dr Salazar talks to ecancertv at ASCO 2014 about how colorectal cancer patients that respond better to treatment without adjuvant chemotherapy can be better identified.
Prof Giagounidis (St. John’s Hospital, Duisburg, Germany) chairs a discussion with Dr Zaja (University of Udine, Udine, Italy), Dr Liebman (University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA), and Dr Bussel (Cornell University, Ithaca, USA) for ecancertv at EHA 2014 about the latest in ITP treatment options.
Minimally-invasive lung cancer surgery is done through very few small incisions and the recovery process is much easier on the patient and family. Our thoracic surgery team is dedicated to this process.